Mike and Kylie's Wedding


This past weekend Angie and I attended Mike and Kylie's Wedding at DC Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was an amazing wedding and the location was absolutely beautiful. It was great to catch up with our Arizona friends and meet the families of the bride and groom. Congrats again to Mike and Kylie. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Here are a few pictures from the ceremony and reception.


Mike

Ryan and Kylie's sister

Kylie and her Dad.

Mike and Kylie

Mike and Kylie

Patrick, Julie and Kelley at the reception.

Karen and Angie

Scott and Ryan

Mike on the move.

Angie and Mike.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very fun! I gotta get mine done... It was so great seeing you guys, and Dempsey misses you, too! Can you send me the one of me crouching? And was there one with me & you & Ryan? Thanks!!

benilhalk said...

I am so in love with this place. I have to look for one of the San Francisco wedding venues that looks like this. My wedding still has time but I have already started to panic. It was great coming across this post. I really liked her wedding dress. She looks gorgeous in these pictures.

 
|  Scott and Angie's Blog. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger