Hamilton Mountain Hike


Angie, Kurt, Cami and I hiked Hamilton Mountain in May 2009. Kurt just reminded me the other day that I never posted the photos from the hike.

Hamilton Mountain is located in the Columbia River Gorge on the Washington side. The hike gains ~2000 feet and is 7.5 miles round trip.

Hardy Falls

Angie at Hardy Falls.
Angie and Cami.
Hamilton Mountain.
Wildflowers along the trail.


Kurt making his way up the trail to the summit.
Kurt admiring the view from the summit of Hamilton Mountain.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had trouble getting a comment to stick. So, will try again. I think your pictures are terrific!
I'd really like to know what kind of camera you are using to get such amazing pictures.

Unknown said...

Also wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed all of your pictures, they really look like you could just step out of the house and into the woods. They just seemed like magic!

Julie said...

Love the wildflowers... and the one of Cami & Angie. Great photos, as usual!

 
|  Scott and Angie's Blog. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger